Find out how to make beautiful HD movies anywhere with your iPad and iMovie and this video tutorial! This tutorial has 30 how-to videos on iMovie for the iPad. The videos in the tutorial cover everything from the interface to editing to adding Ken Burns effects to Themes to creating movie trailers! Tutor for iMovie for iPad covers everything you need to make your movies Hollywood!
”THIS is the tutorial you have been looking for!”
”A must have app for iMovie.”
”This app was well worth spending the money.”
All videos were captured on an iPad and optimized for the iPad for the best learning experience!
- 30 Easy-to-Follow Videos on how to use iMovie on your iPad
- Our Notes Feature allows you to take notes while watching the tutorial.
- All videos are downloaded to your iPad. No subscription required.
- Airplay enabled so you can watch on your HD TV if you have an Apple TV V2.
Find out how to:
- set and change your theme.
- add music including your own music.
- apply the Ken Burns effect.
- share your new movie.
- add your location to a theme.
- change the transition.
- change the length of the transition.
- change the length of time a photo is shown.
- reorder your clips.
- use precision editing to edit your clips.
- do more with iMovie!
- - Sample Movie Created in iMovie
- - Sample Movie Up Close
- - The Main Interface
- Creating Projects
- - Project Interface
- - Adding Photos and Movies
- Editing Projects
- - Adding the Ken Burns Effect
- - Trimming Clip Length
- - Splitting Clips and Adding Freeze Frames
- - Rotating Videos and Photos
- - Rearranging and Deleting Clips
- - Working with Transitions
- - Precision Editing Video Clips
- Working with Audio
- - Background Audio
- - Adjusting Clip Volume
- - Precision Editing Audio
- - Adding Sound Effects
- Working with Themes
- - Theme Options and Transitions
- - Theme Titling and Locations
- Working with Trailers
- - Sample Trailer
- - Trailer Themes
- - Trailer Outline
- - Trailer Storyboard
- Sharing your Movie and Trailer
Everything you need to get started using iMovie for your iPad!
Tutor for iMovie for iPad – United States – I made my first iMovie following this tutorial step by step. The finished video was FANTASTIC! Each step is explained slowly, clearly and visually. I am planning on buying the other Tutor apps for Pages, Keynote and Numbers. This app really made the whole process ...
- VERY Helpful!
Tutor for iMovie for iPad – United States – I downloaded this the 2nd day I had my iPad Mini. I’ve watched every instructional video and it made using iMovie so easy! iMovie is very user-friendly for newbies like me and this tutorial save tons of hours of “figuring stuff out”. I highly recommend ...
Tutor for iMovie for iPad – United States – I have been very hesitant to try and make a video with my iPad as I am a complete technophobe however after watching this video I am completely confident that I can make some amazing projects. The video instructions are very well presented and done ...
- Two thumbs up
Tutor for iMovie for iPad – United States – Makes iMovie more easy.a must have app for iMovie
- THIS is the tutorial you have been looking for!
Tutor for iMovie for iPad – United States – This is a great, easily followed tutorial for iMovie for the iPad. I viewed it on my new iPad, with zero problems. It is (as all of his tutorials are) divided into short, ‘bite-sized’ lessons, easy to follow. I loved this tutorial so much, ...
- Excellent guide
Tutor for iMovie for iPad – Australia – If you have purchased IMovie this app will take you through everything you need to know. Requires a little time and patience but is an excellent guide.
- No Audio Fix
Tutor for iMovie for iPad – United States – From the developer: “If you are experiencing no audio on an iPad, go into the Settings App and turn the rotation lock/mute switch to mute mode. You’ll want to then make sure the iPhone is not muted by moving the actual switch. Once you get ...