Download today and learn how to use Pages for iOS, the most beautiful word processor you’ve seen on a mobile device! This iPad and iPhone app includes how-to videos on how to do word processing on your iPad and iPhone with Pages. The videos cover everything from the document setup to header and footers to masking images to adding tables and charts. Everything you need to start word processing on your iPad and iPhone.
“Very Informative. This is a must have app for the iPad.”
“Watched this set of tutorials and now I know! Really good.”
All videos were recorded on the iPad and iPhone to give you the best learning experience, and all the videos are stored on your iPad and iPhone so you do not need to use your bandwidth to watch.
- 33 Easy-to-Follow Videos on how to use Pages on your iPad and iPhone
- All videos are downloaded to your iPad and iPhone. No subscription required.
- Airplay enabled so you can watch on your HD TV if you have an Apple TV V2.
Find out how to:
- add page numbers.
- set header and footers.
- use the virtual keyboard.
- replace text.
- add your own images and style them.
- export as a PDF or Word document.
- add shapes and style them.
- zoom in on a photos and mask it.
- add charts and style the chart.
- add tables and style the tables.
- manage your documents
- and more!
- Creating and Deleting Documents
- Organizing Documents
- Using the Virtual Keyboard
- Finding Help
- Pages Settings
- Document Interface
- Page Size, Headers, and Footers
- Cut, Copy, and Paste
- Grouping and Locking Items
- Selecting Text
- Styling Text
- Creating Lists and Adding Columns
- Tabs, Breaks, Footnotes, and Hyperlinks
- Define, Find and Replace, Spell Check
- Tracking Changes
- Adding and Styling Media
- Adding and Styling Tables
- Adding and Styling Charts
- Adding and Styling Shapes
- Rotate, Moving, and Matching Sizes
- Connecting Shapes and Images
- Saving Documents with iCloud
- Emailing and Exporting Documents
- Opening in Other Apps
- Working with the iPhone Version
Get the most out of Pages for the iOS with the Tutor for Pages Video Tutorial!
- Some reviews are based on ignorance
Tutor for Pages for iPad – United States – Some people have given this app a bad review because it has no sound . . Yes it does, if you are smart enough to turn up the speakers! Others have said that it is no better than the program help files. But this is ...
- Now I know !
Tutor for Pages for iPad – United Kingdom – So I bought pages, got confused and frustrated, bought something else that was not bad to get something done quickly but wondered why pages was supposed to be so good… Watched this set of tutorials and Now I Know ! It’s in nice ‘bite ...
- Tutor for Pages for iPad
Tutor for Pages for iPad – United States – Complete tutorial. A Quick way to learn Pages and saves blundering around trying to find and interpret commands. Clear voice, sharp video and a very complete index for future reference.
- Very Informative
Tutor for Pages for iPad – United States – This is a must have app for the iPad if your using Apple’s Pages. This app will walk you through from just starting out to learning the ends and outs of a the best word processor. Can’t wait for the