With this video tutorial get the most out of iDVD! This tutorial app includes 21 how-to videos on how to create your own DVDs with iDVD. The videos in the tutorial cover everything from the interface to importing your movies to using Magic iDVD (which makes making a DVD easy) to using drop zones to adding photos and files to adding chapters. This tutorial has everything you need make a DVD of your favorite movies and photos using iDVD.
”Excellent App – Well laid out and very useful.”
”iDVD Tutorial is Outstanding!”
“Makes working in iDVD so much more fun”
“Another MUST have app”
“Well worth the money.”
- 21 Easy-to-Follow Videos on how to use iDVD.
- All videos are downloaded to your Mac. No subscription required.
- Airplay enabled so you can watch on your HD TV if you have OS X Mountain Lion and an Apple TV V2.
- prepare your movies, photos, and audio.
- use Magic iDVD to make your DVD.
- get an overview of the interface.
- change the theme.
- change the transition and background music on slideshows.
- make sure your whole photo is shown with the TV Safe Area.
- use the Drop Zones.
- change the look of your buttons.
- add submenus to your DVD project.
- map your project.
- use the Preview feature.
- use encoding options.
- archive your project.
- add files to your DVD.
- add chapters to your movies in iDVD and iMovie.
- do more with iDVD!
- Preparing your Content
- Magic iDVD
- OneStep DVD
- Adding Movies
- Adding Slideshows
- Slideshow Options
- TV Safe Area
- Using Drop Zones
- Button Options
- Adding Submenus
- Mapping your project
- Previewing your Project
- Encoding and Project Info
- Archiving your Project
- Adding Images and Files
- Adding Chapters
- Burning your DVD