Get the most out of iWeb and learn how you can build a great looking website with this video tutorial! This Mac app includes 30 how-to videos on iWeb. The videos in the tutorial cover everything from the interface to applying themes to creating blogs to creating picture albums to connecting with Facebook. This tutorial has everything you need to create your own website with iWeb!
”The Best !!! Highly recommended!!”
”Excellent!! …was so helfpful and useful.”
“Great tutorial for beginners.”
“Exactly what I was looking for.”
“Almost as good as iWeb. Easy to understand.”
- 30 Easy-to-Follow Videos on how to use iWeb.
- All videos are downloaded to your Mac. No subscription required.
- Airplay enabled so you can watch on your HD TV if you have OS X Mountain Lion and an Apple TV V2.
- create a web page and find out what HTML is.
- apply themes to your website.
- create a blog.
- create a podcast and have iTunes find your podcast.
- how to add navigation to your site.
- mask images.
- add movies to your site.
- add YouTube videos.
- add Adsense so you can make money off your site.
- add RSS feeds.
- connect your site to Facebook.
- create multiple sites with iWeb.
- do more with iWeb!
- MobileMe and iWeb
- What is HTML
- Interface Overview
- Themes and Theme Options
- Creating a Blog
- Creating a Podcast
- Creating Picture Albums
- Navigation Menu
- Adding Elements on a Page
- Aligning Objects
- Rotating Objects
- Layering Objects
- Working with Text
- Working with Shapes
- Working with Images
- Masking Images
- Movie Options
- Adding Links
- Web Buttons
- Changing the Background
- RSS Feeds
- Creating Multiple Sites
- Site Options
- Updating your Facebook
- Publishing your site