With this video Tutorial get the most out of Keynote ’09 for the Mac! This tutorial includes 27 how-to videos on Keynote ’09, Apple’s spreadsheet app, which is included with the latest version of iWork and available in the Mac App Store. The videos in the tutorial cover everything from the interface in Keynote to transitions to builds to actions to sharing. Everything you need to help you create your next presentation in Keynote ’09!
“Incredible! Worth every dollar!”
“Outstanding tutorial for Keynote.”
“Fab-Tastic. Great Tutorial.”
“Valuable approach to Keynote! Very good tutorial.”
“Better than others that cost 10x more.”
“Well made app!”
- 27 Easy-to-Follow Videos on how to use Keynote.
- All videos are downloaded to your Mac. No subscription required.
- Airplay enabled so you can watch on your HD TV if you have OS X Mountain Lion and an Apple TV V2.
Find out how to:
- choose and preview themes with the Theme Chooser.
- add and format text to your slides.
- skip slides in your presentation.
- add shapes to your slides.
- work with tables.
- work with charts.
- add hyperlinks to your presentation.
- build navigation into your self running presentation.
- add movies to your slides.
- add images to your slides.
- add audio to slides and to the whole presentation.
- mask images.
- make colors transparent with alpha channels.
- layer and group objects.
- use Magic Move transition to simulate movement.
- move, rotate, resize objects with Actions.
- use comments while building your presentation.
- add presenter notes.
- rehearse and time yourself.
- export your presentation to PowerPoint or PDF.
- add security to your presentation.
- do more with Keynote ’09!
- Sample Presentation with Keynote ’09
- Sample Presentation Up Close
- Keynote Terms
- Interface Overview
- Themes and the Theme Chooser
- Adding and Skipping Slides
- Slide Transitions
- Working with Text
- Working with Shapes
- Working with Tables
- Working with Charts
- Hyperlinks and Navigation
- Working with Movies
- Working with Images
- Masking and Alpha Channels
- Grouping and Layering Objects
- Audio Options
- Working with Builds
- Using the Magic Move Transition
- Using Actions
- Using Comments
- Presenter Notes, Rehearsing, and Presenter Options
- View Options
- Sharing and Exporting
- Security Options
Get the most out of Keynote for your Mac with this Video Tutorial!
- Outstanding tutorial for Keynote
Tutor for OS X Keynote – United States – Dan offers great videos to teach what you need to know about Keynote! The videos are just long enough to cover each concept…and there are a lot of them! I’ve bought many of these tutorials and refer to them often.
Tutor for OS X Keynote – Canada – Great Tutourial – direct to the point – clear, clean voice over – easy to understand – absolutely recommend – and well priced If there are any advanced techniques – I hope a second edition becomes available from Noteboom.
Tutor for OS X Keynote – United States – This is an excellent use of 5 bucks and a great introduction to KeyNote if you haven’t used it before. If you’re more of a “learn by doing” type, this is for you. I can’t read books and expect to figure something out so this ...
- Keynote user
Tutor for OS X Keynote – United States – Thia was a very helpful tutorial. Noteboom Productions does a great job of explaining how to use the program. I have purchased 8 of their tutorials. They are worth every penny. Thanks Noteboom Productions
- Excellent Training!
Tutor for OS X Keynote – United States – This is an excellent program for learning Keynote. Simple clear explanations on how to use the features in Keynote. Highly recommend.
- Mau Arahanga
Tutor for OS X Keynote – New Zealand – Being a novoice to keynote, I ddin’t even know how to begin, after hearing from a tutor at my Polytechnic about this presentation software, I jumped for the chance to show my peers some thing new and a lot more visual then Power Point. Keynote ...
- So much better than books.
Tutor for OS X Keynote – United States – I love these Noteboom Tutors. And Keynote is no exception. I’d never used any presentation software before. After watching this tutorial I’m knocking out some really impressive videos. Forget the big computer books. This tutorial will get you up to speed 100 times faster!
- Extremely Good Programs
Tutor for OS X Keynote – United States – I have now downloaded three of your programs and all I can say is I wish you would do more of them. I have Bento 4, Keynote, and iPhoto 11 and each are done with great skill and clarity, and they have helped me immeasureably. ...
- Don’t buy this if you don’t want to spend any extra time!
Tutor for OS X Keynote – Macau – I’ve been using Open Office’s Impress for my teaching career in Macau. Later I changed to use Firefox XUL technology for its simplicity of usage. Recently I bought a MacBook Air and know about Keynote. While knowing this is what Steve Jobs is employed ...
- wertvolle Ann
Tutor for OS X Keynote – Germany – Ich bin sehr positiv
Tutor for OS X Keynote – United States – Without doubt, this is the best tutorial I’ve seen. No matter if you’re a beginner or long time PowerPoint user, this brings Keynote together is an easy to understand presentation, chapter by chapter.
- Better than others that cost 10x more
Tutor for OS X Keynote – United States – I was hesitant to buy this app at $4.95. I was sure it wouldn’t be much at that price. Was I ever wrong. This is the best serie sof Keynote tutorials I have found, and I have looked at many of them that cost a ...
- Well Made App!
Tutor for OS X Keynote – United States – 1) I have been searching for an app exactly like this. 2) It is wonderful the creator has taken time out of the day to make these. 3) Apple should seriously consider having these as part of the OSX, iWork, and iLife products they sell. ...