With this video tutorial get the most out of OS X Numbers ’09! This Mac app includes 63 how-to videos on Numbers ’09, Apple’s easy to use spreadsheet, which is included with the latest version of iWork and available on the Mac App Store. The tutorial covers everything from the interface to importing from Microsoft Excel to categorizing your data to autofilling cells to adding text and images to exporting to Excel. Tutor for Numbers covers everything you need to help you start creating spreadsheets using Numbers ’09!
“Extremely helpful! It just take only 4 hours to learn all you need to know.”
“Awesome introduction at a great price.”
“Great job of explaining how to use the program.”
“This tutorial was extremely informative – well worth the small investment.”
“Brilliant! Thank you.”
- 63 Easy-to-Follow Videos on how to use Numbers.
- All videos are downloaded to your Mac. No subscription required.
- Airplay enabled so you can watch on your HD TV if you have OS X Mountain Lion and an Apple TV V2.
Find out how to:
- work with the interface.
- import from Microsoft Excel.
- create tables and format cells based on conditions.
- rearrange, sort, and hide columns and rows.
- merge and split cells.
- create shapes with bezier curves.
- wrap text around images and objects.
- align and distribute space between objects.
- create charts.
- add comments and notes.
- share charts with Pages and Keynote.
- merge with Address Book.
- export for Microsoft Excel.
- add security to your document.
- customize the toolbar.
- do more with Numbers ’09!
- - What is a Spreadsheet?
- - Terminology
- - Numbers Window Up Close
- - Inspector Window
- Creating a Spreadsheet
- - Template Chooser
- - Importing from Excel
- - Importing a CSV File
- - Opening recent Spreadsheets
- Working with Sheets
- - Anatomy of a Sheet
- - Adding, Deleting, and Organizing Sheets
- Working with Tables
- - Anatomy of a Table
- - Types of Tables
- - Moving, Resizing, and Deleting Tables
- - Resizing Columns and Rows
- - Working with Headers and Footers
- - Adding, Deleting, and Hiding Rows and Columns
- - Rearrange, Sort, and Filter Rows and Columns
- - Categorizing your Data
- - Styling Tables
- Working with Cells
- - Anatomy of a Cell
- - Autofilling Cells
- - Formatting and Adding Borders to Cells
- - Custom Formatting
- - Checkboxes, Sliders, Steppers, and Popups
- - Using Conditional Formatting
- - Moving, Merging and Splitting Cells
- Working with Formulas
- - Performing Instant Calculations
- - Adding Formulas to your table
- - Adding Functions to formulas
- - Adding Decision Making with If/Then
- Working with Charts
- - Creating a Chart
- - Moving, resizing, and renaming Charts
- - Formatting Charts and the Chart Inspector
- Working with Text
- - Adding and Formatting Text
- - Spell Checking
- - Substituting Text
- Working with Images, Shapes, and Objects
- - Adding and Formatting Images
- - Masking And Using Instant Alpha
- - Adding and Modifying Shapes
- - Creating Custom Shapes
- - Adding Hyperlinks, Audio, and Movies
- - Arranging and Grouping Objects
- Saving and Sharing
- - Printing your Spreadsheet
- - Exporting to Excel, CSV, and PDF Files
- - Sharing via email and with iWeb
- - Adding Comments
- - Sharing Data with Pages and Keynote
- - Adding Security
- Advanced Options
- - Adding Address Book Fields
- - Customizing the Toolbar
Get the most out of Numbers with this Video Tutorial!
Tutor for OS X Numbers – New Zealand – For me, these tutorials took the pain out of switching from Excel. Well thought out, well paced and thorough.
- Tutor for Numbers ’09 on Mac
Tutor for OS X Numbers – United Kingdom – This is a very thorough Tutor. I installed Numbers for the iPad and couldn’t figure out how to use it, even using Apple’s support pages. I didn’t want to fork out for Numbers for my MacBook until I had researched further, I then found the ...
- Noteboom Videos – Learning is fun!
Tutor for OS X Numbers – United States – Even for an an advance user in Excel, I find Noteboom Productions Numbers tutorial extremely helpful! It just take only 4 hours to learn all you need to know. In general, Noteboom Videos are a very quick way to learn all the things you ...
- Awesome introduction at a great price
Tutor for OS X Numbers – United States – If you’re new to Numbers, this tutorial will introduce you to all you need to know. What was most helpful to me were the sections on working with formulas. The author explained the basics very well, and he provides just enough to get you started. ...
- numbers user
Tutor for OS X Numbers – United States – Thia was a very helpful tutorial. Noteboom Productions does a great job of explaining how to use the program. I have purchased 8 of their tutorials. They are worth every penny. Thanks Noteboom Productions
- Tutor for Numbers
Tutor for OS X Numbers – United States – I wanted to know what Numbers could do without actually purchasing the program. This tutorial was extremely informative – well worth the small investment.
Tutor for OS X Numbers – United Kingdom – Brilliant! Thank you. I’ve been a spreadsheet user for years – but you know how it is – you use what you need and you forget the rest of the training session you had years ago. Also I used Excel – I switched to numbers ...